Market Group is an international group of companies with portfolios in the ad-tech as well as e-commerce spaces. We have offices in Cyprus, Athens, Tel Aviv and Berlin.
We are a global network of brands combining innovative eCommerce platforms with unique programmatic native ad exchange & mediation solution for publishers across the most relevant demand sources. We are always looking for great talents. And we would like to meet smart, open-minded, technically-advanced and team-oriented people.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us as Marketing Manager in our Tel Aviv office.
Ideal candidates for the position have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. They will also be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Looking for an ambitious and experienced marketing professional to proactively lead our engagement and retention marketing strategies.
- Taking an active hands-on role in the strategy and deployment of a wide scope of projects across the group’s various activity divisions & products.
- Conducting market research, analyzing business reports and interpreting data into practical insights and client strategies.
- Collaboratively develop and execute effective marketing materials focused on attracting new strategic business collaborations or developing relationship with existing clients.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field- an advantage
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques- experience identifying content necessary to support effective digital marketing presence
- Experience in consumer segmentation and targeted, personalized marketing, leveraging digital technologies
- Established experience with commercial content writing or basic visual design- a big advantage
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies & social media platforms
- Creative individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to influence across organizations, and build strong internal and external partnerships
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, verbal & written (Mandatory)+ any additional languages other than Hebrew -an advantage
- Strong operational and time-management skills- ability to break down major challenges into addressable components and prioritize.
- Become part of a truly international team that is always eager to learn from each other and develop themselves, professionally and personally
- The opportunity to join a company that is a pioneer within the global tech industry, and is powered by its own solutions
- A strong social and collaborative culture, where your input is not just respected, its expected
- An organization that has been and will always be an equal opportunities employer; we take pride in our diversity!