About the company
ExposeBox (part of Market Group) was founded in 2013 by a group of tech innovators with expertise in machine learning, natural language processing, and text mining. We're offering end-to-end personalized Omnichannel Marketing Cloud for businesses to leverage their customer data, optimize the marketing campaigns.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A person that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology and is up for a new adventure. You will have the privilege to work with the most updated technologies and the most talented people in the industry.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us as a Full Stack Developer.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a dashboard and managing system for our clients.
- Developing Rest API for Ad-networks such as AdWords, Facebook.
- Developing various solutions for our data collection and analysis needs.
- Researching use-cases and data flows in our system.
- 3+ years in backend web development
- Experience with Node.js and React
- Independent worker/learner
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with noSQL environments
- Experience with REST APIs (Adwords and Facebook - big advantage)
- Experience working in Linux
- Experience working in cloud: GCE, AWS, Azure
- Experience with KafkaJS
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering or equivalent degrees
We are looking for a person who is:
- Passionate about technology and always strives to grow
- Able to ownership the work and always drives it towards the goal
- Motivates and inspires people around as well as stays motivated himself
- Always able to find solutions that are simple and correct architecture-wise
- Customer/business driven mindset
What we offer
- A challenging job in a fast-developing, international E-commerce company;
- Healthy and friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Possibilities for career advancement;
- Outstanding remuneration package and complimentary social benefits.